Inginer Aplicatii (Prelucrari mecanice) /Application Engineer Cutting Tools East Romania Locatie: Buzau, Focsani, Ploiesti, Campina,Bacau etc
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HILL International active
View all jobs Inginer Aplicatii (Prelucrari mecanice) /Application Engineer Cutting Tools East Romania Locatie: Buzau, Focsani, Ploiesti, Campina,Bacau etc active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
HILL International has been working on the Romanian market since the 90’s, successfully conducting searches for top management and middle management roles in the Finance, Marketing, Sales, Technical, Supply Chain, Operations, Computers and Information Technology areas for international and multinational companies present in Romania (Agribusiness, Automotive, BPO/Call Center, Finance/Banking, Construction/Chemical/Plastic, FMCG, Oil&Gas, Pharma, Transportation/Logistics, etc).
Our client is a world leading company in metal cutting industry offering advanced technology and complete tooling solutions for turning, drilling, threading and milling. The company is now looking in Romania for a professional individual, with solid experience in industrial field, to join its highly qualified team.
• University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent theoretical and practical experience;
• Several years of successful experience using technical machining ability;
• Successful experience in machining with cutting tool applications, design, machining processes, & programming experience;
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or scheduled form;
• Proven availability for extensive traveling/ driving license is a must;
• Good English knowledge, both verbal and written.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Supports sales of company’s products and services providing the best technical expertise in the field.
POSITION’S RELATED TASKS / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and Field Sales Engineers to effectively meet customer needs;
• Provides optimal application solution and proposals to optimize the machining process of the customer to increase productivity;
• Conducts pre-sales activities (analyzing technical customer needs and suggesting solutions) and post-sales activities (resolving implementation problems and conducting training to educate external partners and customers on the features of their purchase);
• Explores, identifies and develops new application areas as well as developing existing areas;
• Troubleshoots, investigates and resolves technical problems that arise during or after implementation;
• Carries out onsite tool demonstrations and tool tests and documents the results.
Ready for next step?
Look forward to talking to you!