Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Simulation Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
The Process Simulation Engineer will be involved in the implementation and testing of Operator Training Simulations projects. The Engineer will be involved in most of the project phases, from initial client discussions through to commissioning of solutions. The role requires European-based travel (50%).
- Customer Relations – Work effectively at various levels with clients and European consultants
- Project Execution – Support and execute projects that involve technologies such as process simulation; dynamic simulation lifecycle; control integration and all aspects of operator training simulation;
- Technical responsibilities – problem solving, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment;
- Communications – Work closely with Europe to contribute in the development of solutions / products / offerings;
- Procurement – supports the Senior Lead Engineer or Project Manager in the development of the procurement list, including detailed specifications for any sub-contracted works and services where relevant, along with required delivery dates
- HSE/Quality control – ensures that all engineering activities are undertaken in accordance with the Company’s quality control processes and that the relevant standard is achieved – adheres to company’s and customer HSEQ standards always
- Other Duties – Performs other additional specific duties, when requested by the business
- University degree in Chemical Engineering, Control Engineering or any Process Engineering related specialization.
- Relevant experience in simulation and process engineering in industries such as but not limited to Hydrocarbons, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Life Sciences;
- Excellent communication skills: confident with customer interactions, presentations and discussions;
- Languages: English - fluent level; Second language is a plus.
- Software skills: knowledge and experience with dynamic simulation and modelling of processes in software such as HYSYS, UniSim, Petro-SIM, MIMIC, KSPICE, DYNSIM, etc.
- Knowledge of process control configuration in DeltaV or other software, is a plus.
- Willingness to travel as required.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.