Technical Support Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Support Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
The Technical Support Engineer will provide Engineering & Design expertise for all Sales contracts & Enquiries which involve non-standard products. He/she will also be responsible of product applications and technical support to the Rosemount engineering team and will provide technical support to Manufacturing & Purchasing. Also, he/she will be responsible to advise and assist other team members in execution of their duties.
- Support the engineering and Customer projects teams in the pre-sales phase
- Handle and coordinate evaluation of specials requests for the nonstandard products and chambers
- Prepare complete and accurate quotes for the non-standard and chamber equipment’s
- Obtain accurate costs for sub-contract material & manufacture either by direct communication with suppliers or through Purchasing channels as appropriate
- Keep up to date with current innovation with respect to materials, machining techniques, drawing office techniques and approval requirements and apply this knowledge as appropriate
- Advice and consult with Production & Purchasing regarding current/new drawings and BOM’s etc
- Ensure that adequate records are kept on all aspects of a nonstandard designs
- Ensure all work is suitable for internal production & sub-contract manufacture
- Advise Production and Quality Inspection of design requirements when requested
- Manage the chamber and specials portfolio to give best fit to the customer
- Owning the non-standard solutions
- Assure that the non-standard and chamber requests are handled according to the process
- Set up chamber quotes in the database according to agreed rules
- Maintain specials and chamber quotes database
- Maintain and improve the special request forms
- Assure that pricing of specials and chambers quotes are correct
- Work on continuous improvements
- Improve and adjust the non-standard and chamber Quote database
- Contribute and execute team improvement initiatives
- Other responsibilities or tasks that are within your skills and abilities, whenever reasonably instructed. The business reserves the right to make reasonable adjustments in line with business requirements. This job description is non-contractual and is for information and mutual understanding of both parties.
- Some travels are expected to participate in customer project events, internal trainings etc.
- Employee should be aware of and act in line with the company’s environmental policy
- University degree in Engineering (Bachelor Degree; Master Degree)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Very driven, enjoy multitasking and are able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- General computer literacy including use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook packages
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.