PMO Project Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile PMO Project Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
The primary purpose of the role is the technical and commercial engineering of solutions, proposals and subsequent execution of assigned high complex instrumentation Tier 2 PMO projects, ensuring our contractual commitments are fulfilled whilst maximizing our customers’ satisfaction and achieving the internally agreed level of profitability.
- Main technical interfaces with the Customer and the EPC contractor.
- Responsible for preparing the technical and commercial bid, ensuring that all technical clarifications are discussed and closed before the order is placed. The PMO Project Engineer is highly involved in all project stages starting from the Proposal until the end of Execution faze.
- Analyzes complex customer specification, comments on the specification and find competitive optimized solutions (customer benefit).
- Responsible to ensure project requirements are met, taking responsibility for the development and delivery of compliant, high quality engineering solutions to the customer, preparing the project for the next step, execution. Responsible in minimizing negative impact to Rosemount.
- Develop and establish project standards and guidelines. Develop and maintain a very good knowledge of products and applications.
- Interfaces and works in alignment with sales in development of proposal.
- Attends and leads technical discussions at (customer) project meetings.
- In close partnership with the PMO team members: assigned Project Manager, Project Administrator, and Documentation Controller:
- Support the Project Manager and implementation team in managing all contractual obligations throughout the complete project cycle
- Provide technical support to the project administration team to clean customer purchase orders and assist in their entry into Emerson business systems in a timely manner
- Ensure project engineering documentation is approved and completed to schedule
- Ensure relevant project technical knowledge is transferred to all internal partners, locally and globally, to successfully deliver the overall project to the customer.
- Interface with all key stakeholders, building business partnerships with personnel in the customer project team.
- Stimulate the factory change order process to ensure maximum project value is realized.
- Attend internal project execution meetings to ensure customer requirements are disseminated and clearly understood by all supporting groups. Attend Inspection and Testing if needed.
- Attend customer/plant meetings as and when required.
- Support PMO Project Pursuit teams with their activities as required.
- Maximize opportunities for all other Emerson Process Management divisions wherever possible.
- Ensure full compliance with all Emerson Trade Compliance and Ethical Business policies and procedures
- Apply PMO project methodology and standards to all projects; actively participating in the continuous development and implementation of PMO, ensuring local applicability and adoption
- Promote the use of Emerson corporate policies within the PMO project environment
- Fulfill any other reasonable duties as required procedures.
- Educated to HNC/Degree level in an engineering discipline or equivalent, or relevant experience in the industry
- PMI/Prince certification or equivalent preferred
- Candidates should have proven experience in a technically similar project role
- Product and Business Systems awareness
- LEAN awareness preferable
- Able to communicate clearly with customers on both technical and commercial issues;
- The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent Think Customer values, delivering first class customer service and commitment to continually improve internal processes
- Full driving license and flexibility with business travel
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.