Inside Sales Engineer
Independently create quotations for Customers and ensure requests are handled at a high quality, accurately and in time. Proactive quote follow-up with full customer contact with the goal to receive the order.
- Review the Request for Quote
- Contact customers (via email and phone), collaborate with outside sales to understand customer requirements and establish sales strategy
- Size and select the products according to requirements and application
- Select the appropriate technical documentation
- Make sure Frame Agreements and Price Agreements are followed
- Specify a delivery time for the selected products
- Technically and commercially responsible for the quotes
- Adherence with Legal and Trade Compliance requirements
- Proactively follow up quotes using the Consultative Selling methodology
- Registration of Customer Interaction and follow-up on resolution of customer experiences in CRM in order to maintain customer loyalty
- Verify the purchase order and ensure clean order handover to Order Fulfillment
- Act as a liaison between customers - sales offices – factories
- Develop and maintain a sound knowledge of products and applications
- Generate activity reports
- University degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Customer Care Environment
- Relevant knowledge of the process industry
- English – advanced level (mandatory)
- Other languages would be an advantage (French, Spanish or Italian)
- PC skills: Ms Office, Internet
- Customer orientation
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.