User Acceptance Testers - Bucharest
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
• Good understanding of eCommerce industry – Online Support portal experience is a plus;
• General knowledge of web technologies and software development process;
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Demonstrates the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
• Demonstrates the ability to work with global workforce;
• Participates in non-production and production testing activities;
• Ensures written communication is accurate, timely and thorough.
• Review Test Plan and Test cases to provide timely and meaningful feedback
• Review test data and confirm it is working as appropriate
• Raise defects and track against test case
• Aware of User Acceptance Testing timelines and its associated production releases
• Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
• Identify, record, document, and track bugs – experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS) is a plus
• Automated scripting knowledge is a plus – ability to create and run automated test scripts
• Actively gains understanding of data flow and customer journeys to eventually become a Subject Matter Expert
• Generating daily/weekly reports
• Timely notifications to team members on open issues/defects
• Strive towards online experience standardization
Job Type: Backoffice
Schedule: Monday-Friday ( 4:00 PM- 01:00 AM)
Why should you join CGS?
Because we value improvement and professional achievement therefore we offer:Private medical insurance;
-An undetermined contract;
-Account to an online library;
-A 7card membership;
-Personalized offers for phone subscriptions and accesssories;
-Incentives(monthly) and also bonuses(quarterly) for our employees – financial and non-financial;
-Salary increase based on seniority;
-The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS;
-Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company.