Academic Customer Care Associate
About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation.
Your Skills and Knowledge:
o Fluent English is mandatory
o Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration or related field
o Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively
o Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Applications
o Quick to find solutions and out-of-the-box mentality.
• Create and maintain accurate product documentation
• Work closely with our partners to ensure that they have the necessary information and materials to promote PTC Academic products
• Ensure our customers receive prompt care and support
• Enter and extract data from various applications including Oracle and Salesforce. Analyze data to identify potential areas of improvement and present key information to management
• Track partner and customer success, outlining key metrics and using Microsoft Excel and other internal tools
• Contact customers directly via phone, email, and other communication forms to understand and improve their relationship with PTC.
The mission of the PTC Academic team is to empower students and educators to succeed in the next generation of industry where physical and digital worlds converge. PTC Academic offerings prepare students to design, manufacture, operate, and service things for an increasingly smart, connected world.
The Academic team at PTC is a mix of designers, creators, engineers and educators exploring modern EdTech solutions. As the Academic Customer Care Associate, you will work closely with the Academic Care Group Lead and larger academic team to identify and implement processes crucial to the academic business. In turn, you will be directly impacting and improving the university business and helping our customers adopt and renew PTC products. Our team is highly collaborative, and you will work regularly with members across the academic organization.
The Academic Customer Care Associate is a key member of the academic team. This individual is directly responsible for resolving global customer requests and building documentation. In this role, you will work directly with our professors and students to ensure that they are successfully adopting and utilizing PTC software. This role is vital to ensuring that all PTC Academic customers receive the best possible experience.