Senior Project Management Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Technology active
View all jobs Senior Project Management Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead. Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment! Job role The Project Management Office (PMO) Team Member works in International projects to ensure the smooth reporting, documentation and running of the project. The activities of the PMO are centralized around the preparation of reporting, process design and documentation and strong communications and change management.
- Support the Project Lead across all projects in the Transformation area
- Coordinates with Project Managers and ensures that all necessary documentation is updated whenever changes occur (examples of documents: Service Description, Process Landscape, Risk / Issue Log , Documentation list, Action tracker, etc.)
- Collects feedback from SMEs on specific process changes to ensure complete documentation in accordance with the agreed structure
- Provides support to Project Lead for the preparation of presentations, for meetings, workshops and trainings as well as regarding the collection of information
- Manages the change management process to ensure compliance with the contractual provisions (SOW Statement of Work, MSA)
- Monitor the progress of the activities assigned in multiple projects
- Business fluent English spoken & written, any other language would be a plus
- Very good with Office Tools (. Powerpoint, Excel, Word);
- Strong in communication, team player, very diligent, very structured
- Good at identifying / setting priorities, able to work self-directed and flexible
- Used to work in matrix organization and in remote teams, in multinational environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project work
- University degree
- The following skills are not prerequisites for the role, but would be welcome:
- Ideally to be familiar with Allianz World
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets