Product Owner - I BS TSR
AGILE, SAFe, project management
With 16 years of experience in Timisoara, the Interior Body & Security business unit has a large product portfolio and ensures the comfort, security and safety of passengers in the car. The most important products we develop are the body controllers, key & keyless access systems, tire pressure monitoring systems with wheel units, control units for doors, trunk, seats, mirrors, headlamps, sunroofs and other comfort devices in the car. In Timisoara we develop most of these products working for most of the big car manufacturers (Renault & Nissan group, VW group, Volvo, Hyundai, Honda, GM).
A day in the life:
* Orchestrate successfully execution of all tasks of product development, Architecture, Design and SW test within the scope of the functional, quality, time and cost objectives as agreed with the project manager;
* Manage the software project team in a multilocation setup in order to implement a concept or solution taking into consideration the customer's requirements;
* Plan, track and monitor the project and its milestones in order to ensure the deadlines fulfillment. Ensure the introduction of the developed product into production;
* Main interface with all other disciplines SYS Test, System Specification, Hardware. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we need:
* Technical University degree (e.g. Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics);
* At least 3 - 5 years of embedded software experience in automotive;
* At least 1 year of software project management / Product Owner experience in automotive.
What we'd like to see:
* Very good project team management skills;
* Very good presentation & negotiation skills;
* Result oriented, dynamic and team player;
* Advanced English writing and speaking skills. Preference may be given to candidates who:
* Have very good knowledge ANSI C language programming;
* AGILE/SAFe development experience.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
The Interior division specializes in information management. It develops and produces network, information and communication solutions and services for cars and commercial vehicles. This enables and optimizes the control of the complex flow of information between the driver, passengers and the vehicle as well as mobile devices, other vehicles and the outside world. The focus is on systems integration. In addition, the Interior division is involved in cross-sector collaborations with leading companies.