Senior Accounting Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InSites Consulting active
View all jobs Senior Accounting Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We are a crazy blend of academic visionaries, passionate marketers and research innovators who are determined to take research forward every day and bringing a sense of 'coolness' to it. We help our clients to let go and delegate real power to consumers, the ultimate key to making better marketing decisions and driving business growth. Today, more than 450 enthusiasts working in eleven offices get their energy from helping world leading brands to excel in marketing and to develop deeper connections with consumers on a global scale. Our recipe for success: a never-ceasing enthusiasm, a lot of hard work, a culture of sharing, and permanent innovation in research methods and marketing thought leadership. And last but not least: positively surprising our clients every day. To support our growth, we are looking for a new colleague to join us as
Senior Accounting Administrator
As Senior Accounting Administrator, you are part of our global corporate Finance & Legal team, which is the beating heart of all financial management and operations at InSites Consulting. Our teams are currently based in Ghent (Belgium), Manchester (U.K.) and Timisoara (Romania). You, together with the co-located team, will further strengthen and build our rapidly growing corporate Finance & Legal team in our office in Timisoara. In your role you will manage our company’s accounts payable and/or accounts receivable financial administration, depending on your skills, experiences and preferences. You will be responsible for organizing, reviewing, and initial processing of financial transactions (invoices, payments, purchase orders). You ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time. Together with the team and supported by our Senior Accountants, you will be accountable for one or more of the InSites Consulting group entities.
You will collaborate closely with your co-located team, making sure our financial reporting is accurate and up-to-date. Together with 4 other new colleagues, you will help build the brand-new team in Timisoara. Depending on your expertise, your main responsibilities will be:
Accounts payable administration
- Handle the initial processing of supplier invoices
- Follow up reception of recurring invoices
- Control outstanding purchase orders
- Manage obligations to suppliers
- Prepare payment batches for the payment of supplier invoices
- Report on the status of accounts payable and supplier balances
- Manage obligations to customers
- Follow up reception of client purchase orders
- Prepare, create, send and store client invoices digitally
- Process bank statements
- Manage first line collections and send reminders to clients to ensure timely payments supported by our client management system
- Report on the status of accounts receivable and client balances
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting, or a similar relevant degree
- 5 years’ work experience as an Accounting Administrator or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent administrative skills
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Service minded
- Last but not least: fun to work with 😉!
Joining InSites Consulting is joining a highly passionate and dedicated team whereinnovation and forward thinking are stimulated. You will be working in an informal, fast paced and global culture where chances for personal development and learning opportunities are ample. We strive to be an open and transparent company in which everyone is invited to participate. It’s a fact, we aim high! So, from time to time we have to let off some steam. Fun is definitely part of our culture. On top of this we offer a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits.