Accounts Receivable Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InSites Consulting active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
InSites Consulting is an international, innovative market research agency that works for many well-known global brands and takes research forward every day of the year. As a growing company, we are already present in 17 countries, and we will keep expanding in the coming years. Our team in Timisoara is the beating heart of project implementation within InSites Consulting! This is where all marketing research projects are being implemented and managed on an operational level, from technical development of research platforms and panel recruitment to quality checks, data analysis and overall project planning. We are continuously looking for passionate graduates as well as experienced professionals, who are ready to pop their career.Requirements
As Accounts Receivable Officer, you are part of our global corporate Finance & Legal team, which is the beating heart of all financial management and operations at InSites Consulting. Our teams are currently based in Ghent (Belgium), Manchester (U.K.) and Timisoara (Romania). You, together with the co-located team, will further strengthen and build our rapidly growing corporate Finance & Legal team in our office in Timisoara.
In your role you will manage our company’s accounts receivable financial administration. You will be responsible for organizing, reviewing, and initial processing of financial transactions (invoices, payments, purchase orders). You ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time. Together with the team and supported by our Senior Accountants, you will be accountable for one or more of the InSites Consulting group entities.
You will collaborate closely with your co-located team, making sure our financial reporting is accurate and up-to-date. To build our brand-new team in Timisoara, we are looking for 2 AP colleagues and 2 AR colleagues to join our team. Depending on your expertise, your main responsibilities will be:
Accounts receivable administration
• Manage obligations to customers
• Follow up reception of client purchase orders
• Prepare, create, send and store client invoices digitally
• Process bank statements
• Manage first line collections and send reminders to clients to ensure timely payments supported by our client management system
• Report on the status of accounts receivable and client balances
• Bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting, or a similar relevant degree
• 1-2 years’ work experience as an Accounts Payable and Receivable Officer or in a similar role
• Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures
• Proficient in English, both spoken and written
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
Your key competences
• Strong attention to detail and excellent administrative skills
• Good organizational and time-management abilities
• Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
• Service minded
• Last but not least: fun to work with 😉!