Customer Support Lead (Analytical)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Support Lead (Analytical) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
· Play an active role in ensuring high employee satisfaction and retention
· Motivate the team to achieve world class business performance
· Coach coordinators in managing and developing their teams
·Develop key employees and ensure succession planning
·Drive culture of personal development
· Ensure team is properly trained and has all tools and knowledge to deliver best results
· Participate in recruitment process
· Set and drive team and individual goals in alignment with RMT European strategic plan
· Conduct performance evaluations in a timely manner for direct reports
· Ensure proper planning of day-to-day activities of team
· Maximize efficiency across all functions
· Drive service level excellence through high performing team and proper planning
· Identify, plan and execute actions to meet and exceed agreed KPI’s
· Ensure Emerson business processes are consistently implemented and applied
·Support implementation of agreed strategies and objectives for the group
· Align and create clear process for the quote to cash cycle for the Analytical instruments
· Be first point of contact for assigned country group
· Understand, be involved and support deployment of Rosemount Customer Care strategic initiatives within team
· Give inputs for continuous training initiatives
· Assume ownership of metrics and follow up on required actions for continuous improvement
·Give input and feedback to functional leaders in order to increase processes performances
· Ability to foresee challenges, put in place and implement action plans to solve them
· Ensure proactive 2-way communication with assigned countries & flag any abnormal situation to higher management
· Organize regular team meetings
·Provide regular updates on team performance and initiatives to higher management
· University degree in Engineering or Business Administration
· 1+ year experience in a similar role or in an international customer support environment
· Language: English – advanced level (mandatory).
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.