Electrical & Instrumentation Hardware Design Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Electrical & Instrumentation Hardware Design Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
The Hardware Design Engineer will complete all hardware design activities in compliance with all Project Management Office processes and procedures. He/she will be responsible for the hardware part of the automation system, including system architecture, cabinet design, network and field in system interfaces.
- Responsible for the hardware design in close cooperation with the Hardware Leader and Project Manager from Front Sales Offices;
- Coordinate and support the hardware activities of the Front Sales Offices project team;
- Coordinate and support the hardware implementation activities with Instrumentation Center - iCenter;
- Coordination and support of project activities about hardware factory acceptance test;
- Communicate in detail technical matters to support Emerson engineering personnel and iCenter;
- Initiate the customer clarification requests and the deviation forms;
- Provide sales team with technical support;
- Applying engineering standards to ensure that uniformity and quality improve within projects;
- Report the progress on a regular basis and follow the design and engineering hours budget according to the project schedule;
- Follow the Project Management Office working methods, procedures, tools, and identify areas of improvement where needed;
- Promote the use of configured cabinets when applicable and provide feedback to the sales team;
- Ensuring hardware design is in conformity with customer and industry standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Automation (or any related field);
- Good knowledge of Engineering and Design programs such as AutoCAD/AutoCAD Electrical;
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience (as Hardware Engineering/in a project related environment);
- Computer Literate (knowledge of MS Office package;
- Good knowledge in technically related areas (ATEX etc.);
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English (other languages like French, German, Spanish is an advantage);
- Experience in working in project teams (especially geographically distributed teams)
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.