What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
- English proficiency
- Faculty of Engineering (any discipline) or Construction Management.
- Experience in logistics environment is a plus.
The logistics engineer will support warehouse, truck management and other logistics systems associated with new factory construction.
- Analyzing material flows.
- Design of material storage and handling systems.
- Development and implementation of truck management procedures.
- Specification and acquisition of material handling and storage equipment: racks, automatic vehicles, fork lifts, etc.
- Warehouse design and layout.