Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile LaCutie.co active.
Vezi toate job-urile Back-Office Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
LaCutie.co is an e-commerce company that sells non-food products (i.e. home care, personal care, baby care, etc.) to B2C and B2B clients in bulk at wholesale prices.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting. Finance or related field
• MS Office with a focus on Excel is a must.
• Language Required: English.
• Experience within E-commerce and/or Retail industry is a plus.
• Relevant experience in the admin/secretarial sector is a must.
• Working knowledge with an ERP/Accounting system is a must
• AIESEC Leadership experience (LCP, MCP preferably)
We are looking for a person who is thrilled to work in a fast-growing company and is passionate about eCommerce. As a Back-Office Analyst you should be able to:
• Provide administrative support to different departments
• Handle office-related tasks, such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning documents, preparing documents for submission with various state authorities, 3rd party collaborators, etc.
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
• Contracts writing and digitalization
• Accounts Payable monitoring and reconciliation
• Accounts Receivable monitoring and reconciliation
• Inventory monitoring and forecasting
• Working capital monitoring
• Payments preparation.
SKILLS, INTERESTS, AND QUALITIES:
• Interest in working in a small fast-growing company
• Proven ability to work independently, without supervision and achieve its goals.
• A habit of leadership proof. We are interested in any form of leadership. From initiatives at work (professional or extracurricular) to leading any type of team. In essence, we are looking for evidence of your potential.
• Analytical skills we expect to solve both complex and uncomplicated problems and concepts and make decisions based on available information
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills.