Practice Program @ BDO Romania
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BDO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Practice Program @ BDO Romania active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
We are always available to welcome you in our team, no matter which is the standard period for your College Required Practice Program. We are flexible and we will establish together which will be the most suitable schedule for you.
We will be happy to meet you if you are:
- 2nd & 3rd year student in Accounting or Finance;
- A self-starter and fast learner;
- With strong analytical skills;
- Assertive and responsible;
- Eager to build a future career in the financial environment.
If you will enroll in our Practice Program, you will be having the opportunity to:
- Perform specific reviews in order to obtain relevant information and prepare worksheets;
- Support various teams in order to ensure some specific task completion;
- Develop a deeper understanding of your own competencies and motivation;
- Discover the business environment, work in a passionate and dynamic team and spend quality time with some of the best professionals in the field;
- Be coached and mentored during your experience.
At BDO we are focused on EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE and you will have the opportunity to be the best in your area of expertise.
We count on your INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY and commitment to the team because we strongly believe Relationships Matter.
We train your mind and your spirit because we know that professional COMPETENCE needs good energy and attitude.
Just pack your enthusiasm and good competences and join us! Apply now for our Junior Auditor position!
Send today your application for Junior Auditor at career [at] bdo [dot] ro .
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment oportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy [at] bdo [dot] ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.