Frontend Web Developers with Vue.js. Apply if you hate Evil Corp.
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile UPDIVISION active.
Vezi toate job-urile Frontend Web Developers with Vue.js. Apply if you hate Evil Corp. active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We develop apps that can turn into beautiful unicorns.
Started in 2010, UPDIVISION is a software development company that keeps on growing. We're a diverse team of brilliant programmers and creative makers. Together we take ideas and turn them into mobile and web apps that disrupt entire industries.
We know how to deliver globally (4 continents & 12 countries so far) and we are always at the cutting edge of technology
[Remote or In Office] We’re hiring two skilled frontend developers who love pixel perfect UI and hate working in a stiff corporate environment. We offer a cool and flexible workplace where your work matters and you contribute to apps that improve lives.
We`re big on personality and values. So you'd better be:
- Detail-oriented: you can spot a 1px misaligned button from a mile away;
- A team-player: you enjoy coming up with solutions together with colleagues;
- Fun :)
As a frontend developer you need to have:
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience using a grid system;
- Good knowledge of Vue.js (including Vue Router, VueX);
- Consuming APIs, asynchronous code execution (async, await, Promise);
- Experience in building responsive UIs;
- Experience using a package manager, such as Npm or Yarn;
- Experience in using Git version-control system;
- Intermediate spoken and written English.
These are nice-to-haves:
- Experience with creating NPM packages;
- Experience using and configuring Webpack;
- Experience with SSR and deployment;
- Experience with writing functional and unit tests.
This is what you are going to do:
- Build responsive user interfaces;
- Write clean, commented code;
- Optimize apps for scalability and speed;
- Research the best technical solutions;
- Consult with the CTO and the development team to implement the best technical solutions;
- Estimate tasks and stick with self-imposed deadlines;
- Attend SCRUM meetings.
Why you should work at UPDIVISION:
- The salary will match your experience and skills;
- We created a fun and flexible working environment (no absurd rules here), complete with super cool colleagues and nutritious snacks;
- Ultra flexible working program, including work from home when needed;
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most intelligent people on 4 continents, trying to change the world;
- Our office is in the centre of Bucharest (between Universitate and Piata Romana metro stations).