Transport Planner with English & French
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has over 4000 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
• Preferably at least 2 years’ experience in corporate environment;
• University studies (preferably Logistic, Transport or Commerce);
• Language proficiency in French and English;
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
• Organizational and planning skills;
• Problem-solving ability, accuracy and attention to details;
• Ability to work & communicate with people across organizational units & across levels -Excellent communication skills and customer oriented thinking.
How will you be doing this?
• Manage the expedition of the client’s request and supply chain of Europe market and meet the expectations in order to ensure the cost/delay engagements;
• Plan the orders by meeting the deadlines regarding the delivery of orders;
• Manage the potential complaints received from the factories and propose alternative solutions;
• Encourage the factories and the carriers to avoid the delays;
• Cancel the orders in case of missing merchandise;
• Implement the right solutions when encountering potential issues;
• Prepare the customs documentation on time;
• Follow the correct billing procedure;
• Plan the orders by respecting the laws and the particularities of each country;
• Collaborate with the Key Users in order to identify, treat the potential issues and propose the right solutions;
• Collaborate with the Logistics specialists in order to find the best way to treat the urgent orders.
What we offer:
• Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
• Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
• Private medical and dental subscription;
• Gym subscription at a preferential price;
• Book subscription for booklovers;
• Massage subscription at a preferential price;
• Partial contribution to retirement pension - third pillar;
• Partial deduction of vacation and public transport costs;
• Employee discounts and financial aids;
• Free fruit, water and coffee at the office;
• A multicultural environment based on Respect for our people;
• A multinational structure where you can start building your career