Lead Development Tester for Ubisoft Craiova
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1800 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1800 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
Responsible to lead, develop, manage and motivate a team of development testers as well as collaboration with other teams on the project.
• Relevant experience as a team lead;
• Understanding of general testing methodologies, processes and terminology;
• Knowledge of game production process and workflows;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken (including English);
• Autonomous and proactive attitude;
• Time-management and organizational skills;
• Problem-solving and open minded;
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change;
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence;
• Experience working with major gaming platforms (PS4/PS4 Pro, Xbox One/Xbox One X, PC);
• Lead and manage a team of development testers;
• Follow up and evaluate the work of your team;
• Identify risks and provide relevant solutions to complex problems;
• Actively work with other team leads and facilitate the information flow;
• Manage and forecast the devtest resource needs for the project;
• Manage and update project test plans;
• Act as a communication link between development and QC teams;
• Estimate, prioritize, and manage your team’s tasks;
• Commit to meeting team objectives;
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• Medical services to keep you safe and sound;
• Meal tickets to use wherever you want;
• Relaxation room;
• Fresh fruit that are available in the office each week;
• Various training and knowledge sharing programs, both in Romania and abroad;
• Access to most of our games up to date for research and fun;
• Team activities once a month: movie tickets or other fun activities;
• 7card offers.