- Analyze customer request together with offer and technical-commercial department
- Identify standard product which will be modified according with customer requests;
- Provide all technical elements necessary to create manufacturing file
- Analyze the solution propose by engineering design department and create the BOM that will be used in manufacturing.
- Issue & follow-up implementation of technical modifications requested in manufacturing file for the customized products;
- Launch and follow-up orders to suppliers for nonstandard references needed to manufacture the customized product.
- Assure technical support and collaboration for department technical–commercial, engineering and purchasing.
- Create and update in the system the special references and standard products GA drawings, database upkeep.
- Stay in touch with electrical equipment suppliers to identify the optimal solution.
- Technical University - electrical profile;
- Similar position or experience: 1-2 years;
- Proactive, Customer oriented;
- High analyses & synthesis capacity;
- Foreign languages: French – is a plus; English – medium at least;
- Ability using Microsoft Office package;
- Experience in conception/interpretation of electrical drawings.
- Advantages: knowledges of power dissipation calculus, assisted electrical design (electrical CAD Software), ProEngineer or AutoCAD;
Experience working with data base and specifically software.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.