IT Data Analytics Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Data Analytics Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The IT Data Analytics Specialist will act as the interface between IT Business Intelligence systems and the European Financial Reporting and Controlling Group.
- Responsible for importing, cleansing, transforming, validating, aggregating and analyzing data from various sources with the purpose of making conclusions about business trends and best practices
- Recognize the relationships in the databases, illustrate them with suitable visualizations and make the flood of data usable for the successful implementation of business decisions
- Develop tools and use data analytics to advise management and internal clients on important strategic, financial and operational issues
- Involved in automation of business processes projects through software bots
- 3-5 years of similar previous experience with Data Analytics
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Preferably University Degree in Computer Science/Business IT
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, Microsoft), Oracle Hyperion, RPA systems
- Good analytical and decision-making skills
- Finance background would be a plus
- Advanced English level
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.