IT Business Analyst Oracle Finance
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Business Analyst Oracle Finance active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
If you have excellent communication skills and consider yourself an expert in analysis, issue resolution, and troubleshooting then we are inviting you to join the team in Cluj-Napoca.
Summary of Role:
By joining us as an IT Business Analyst, under the guidance of IT Support Manager, you will be responsible for carrying out production support for the global Oracle ERP Instance for Emerson Automation Solutions, particularly for Oracle E-Business Suite release 12, with an emphasis on Finance modules.
- Offer functional support for more than 24.000 users of Oracle EBS R12 instance, Finance modules;
- Work on assigned tickets and prioritize tasks;
- Identify corrupt/orphan transaction records and deploy data fixes to maintain data integrity;
- Coordinate solution with Technical Analysts whenever custom components are involved (Forms/Reports/PL/SQL);
- Adhere to Change Management processes whenever a new setup change needs to be introduced in the Oracle Instance and create functional requirements specification documents whenever needed;
- Collaborate with Oracle Corporate for reporting/fixing bugs in standard code;
- Ensure testing solutions/patches/data fixes provided by Oracle Corporate before moving those to the Production environment;
- Develop training material and application documentation when required.
- At least one year of professional experience working with Oracle E-Business Suite in Global Finance environment, particularly implementation experience and detailed understanding of the following Finance application modules in Release 12: AR, AP, GL, FA, CM, i-Expense, SLA and EB-TAX;
- Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate functional material to end users and management;
- Familiarity with gathering user requirements and understanding and interpreting specifications.
- Ability to work in a complex matrix organization;
- Strong interpersonal along with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving orientation;
- Fluency in both oral and written English.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.