IT Application Analyst - CRM
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Application Analyst - CRM active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
This person will be responsible for providing accurate and timely resolution to technical support issues related to CRM for global users, conducting troubleshooting of system configuration, user access, and workflows in the system, creating and update simple CRM reports and conducting regression testing to ensure system functionality.
- Monitors Mailbox and Assigns CRM Issues and Tickets;
- Conducts initial analysis of requests and respond to customer;
- Analyze CRM related issues (general inquiries) - Identify and Provide solution;
- Analyze and Troubleshoot CRM system issues with 3rd party vendors and cascade resolution to the team;
- Analyze and Troubleshoot data integration errors;
- Troubleshoots data transfer and load issues (Using CRM Dashboard tool);
- Verifies New Customer accounts and works with Customer Vendor Data Hub team for creation of accounts in the business systems;
- Validates and checks CRM data/records;
- Creates and Sends maintenance announcements to end-users;
- Performs import/export of records;
- Analyzes and Troubleshoots CRM system issues with users and other administrators;
- Troubleshoot System Issues such as; User profile and access, Data visibility, Minor application issues, and Minor workflow issues;
- Analyzes and document new features or changes related to the system upgrade;
- Perform CRM regression testing and manual testing;
- Analyzes Change Request in CRM;
- Implements necessary fix or improvement (Change Request) in CRM;
- Creates CRM technical documentation/user manual for Best Practices and Frequently Asked Questions;
- Updates CRM work instructions for existing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or similar);
- Knowledge in ERP systems such as Oracle CRM or similar Sales and Marketing system;
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office tools (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio);
- Knowledge in data administration, manipulation and warehousing experience since there would be a lot of data validation and organization that will be done in the system;
- Knowledge with relational databases and SQL queries;
- Written and oral English skills in a technical environment;
- Analytical skills and aptitude for logical thinking;
- IT & computing skills.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.