Business Lead Oracle Programs
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Lead Oracle Programs active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
As the Business Leader, you will be responsible for deploying the Oracle Projects to all European Sales Offices, for key functional areas within Quote, Sales Order Management and Service to ensure implementation of the Gold Standard Processes and Tools and best practices. You will deliver the next generation tools and processes to the Sales Offices, manage the change in the organization together with the Customer Care leaders and continuously work with the stakeholders to enhance and improve tools and processes for a most efficient Customer Care Organization. This is not an IT role, but rather we are looking for an experienced business leader who will represent the European Sales Operations team in any Oracle Service, Oracle Quote and Sales Order Management implementation.
- Drive the Oracle Programs as a business leader to all European Sales Offices and deploy the Gold Standard processes and tools (Quote, Order Management & Service).
- Bring forth initiatives to continuously improve the Gold Standard processes and tools for the most efficient Customer Care Organization.
- Participate in the Global Functional Quote and Order Management Team to clarify enhancement requests to other WA's and to the BU's.
- Energize, Coach and Support a team of Business Champions that will lead the different Oracle Programs.
- Stakeholder Management to European and Global IT, Customer Care and BU's; Build relationships with each to get engagement and support on the different Oracle Programs and Enhancements initiatives in Europe.
- Forge strong relationships with the Customer Care Leaders of the European Sales Offices.
- Participate in Customer Care meetings for input on all kinds of Customer Care topics.
- Extensive experience in Customer Care; very good understanding of our customer’s needs.
- Business Knowledge.
- Experience in leading a remote team.
- Ability to manage change effectively.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative in new situations.
- Willingness to travel as required (around 50% of the time).
- Fluency in English necessary, additional languages are an advantage.
- MBA would be an advantage.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.