Ensure reporting accuracy & consistency across Cluj Integrated Solutions Centre organization. Develop, create and distribute monthly quality reports. Contribute to continuous improvement by performing internal audits.
- Contributing to internal and external quality assessments by organizing and creating the audits program & plans, checklists, communicating results and following up all corrective and preventive actions resulted from the audit report.
- Performing Internal system and process audits.
- Create & update specific reports and plans for Quality Department based on standard templates.
- Monitoring Cluj KPIs follow-up the agreed actions and continuously looking for sharing and implementing best practices from Cluj and other Front Sales Offices.
- Internal communication sent on a regular basis regarding Cluj key performance indicators.
- Responsible with management of nonconformities from internal audits, customer audits and project quality audits (opening, follow-up & closing).
- Support UK & Ireland Quality Department by creating and distributing monthly specific quality reports(Customer Satisfaction survey / Customer Loyalty/ CARs&IARs).
- University degree in any scientific discipline;
- 2-3 years of experience in administration role within multinational environment;
- Advanced level of Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- Have passed an industry recognized audit course and be able to demonstrate audit experience;
- Highly motivated and very well organized / Working experience within remote teams beneficial
- Fluent in English.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.