Project Procurement Specialist
Ensure proper commercial activity, administration and execution of overall 3rd Party Goods and Services Procurement activity for various Systems & Solutions Offices in support of the Global 3rd party goods and services team activities during the Project Procure-to-Pay Cycle. Responsible for placing purchase orders for tangible goods and/ or purchase agreements for custom equipment and subcontracts for services based upon project requirements as required by the project purchase requisition. If this sounds like an interesting job for you, then join our team in Cluj-Napoca,Romania!
- Lead the competitive exercise in compliance with 3rd party goods and services standards, responsible for RFQ process, Bid comparison, Rationalization and analysis, Price negotiations, payment terms and other T&C’s
- Manage and expedite internal Purchase Order
- Maintain Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system data to ensure accuracy during the entire Procure-to-Pay cycle
- Identification of execution risks for escalation when needed
- Negotiates and records all cost savings
- Creation of “Change Orders” and its following change the supplier’s contract
- Issue and expedite supplier acknowledgement in conformance to agreed final Purchase Order
- Inform projects of shipment status and proactively manage schedules in accordance with project requirements
- Arrange receiving and inspection of goods whenever it is required
- Coordinate with logistics on shipping and custom clearance
- Administer Purchase Order reconciliation
- Closure of Purchase Order as per standard policy
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in Business, Commerce or master’s in business or Commerce
- Demonstrated the ability to perform competitive exercises
- Proven ability to work in multicultural virtual environment
- Dynamic and proactive
- Conversant in Microsoft Office applications
- Methodical approach to work
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Excellent administration skills
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future. Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.