Planner Buyer ensures on time delivery of finish good to the customer and on time delivery of raw material for a smooth manufacturing process. Also, is the main liaison with Project Manager and operational team.
- Planning of Finish Good according with forecast received from customers;
- Planning of raw material;
- Buying raw material, indirect materials;
- Buying equipment and small tools when is needed;
- Ensure sourcing for new items, tools needed;
- Order admin- booking/ shipping;
- Monitor manufacturing processes, time study;
- Improve all operational process, where is the case;
- Raw material stock control to ensure a smooth manufacturing process;
- Finish Good stock control (Rosemount, transit, EPM);
- Enable preventive and predictive maintenance of all equipment’s in manufacturing area;
- Adjust manufacturing capacity based on customer forecast;
- Maintain Oracle database-item master, BOM, Routing;
- Single Point of Contact with all suppliers;
- HSE responsible for Flame and Suppression Systems;
- 3+ years planning in industrial environment;
- Experience with manufacturing processes;
- Bachelor’s degree (Economic profile, engineering profile) or equivalent work experience;
- Experience in process engineering is a plus;
- High skilled communicator;
- English language skills - verbal and written;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.