Frontend Developer (AngularJS)
You will join our Digital Factory team and work alongside other developers (UX, Front-end, and Back-end) on Active Manager. Active Manager is a manager-led transformation methodology that creates a step change in operational performance. It enables a significant improvement in productivity and service standards by focusing directly on people, process and capacity management. Active Manager creates sustainable cost reduction, improved productivity, increase profitability and quality of service improvements. Technologies that will be used: HTML, CSS, Vanilla , Angular 7+.
- Execute user interface designs from product requirements and UI specification;
- Develop componentized UI architecture providing UI elements;
- Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity Mock-ups as well as interaction flows;
- Collaborate with back-end developers to develop a scalable, standardized and flexible UI architecture;
- Investigate and address possible issues in the UI;
- Bug fixing;
- Provide expertise and mentoring for user interface design and testing to project teams;
- Perform code reviews.
- 2+ years of UI Development experience;
- Be proficient in Core and ES6+;
- Real production experience with frameworks such as Angular / ReactJS;
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS;
- REST, Web API design;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience with Agile, Scrum.
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days;
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.