Order Administrator with Italian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Order Administrator with Italian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
The Order Administrator’s primary role is to ensure the entry of all customer orders in the business systems, working with Customer Administrators and Sales representatives in order to provide the highest standards of customer service.
- All order related activities, order entry, expediting to ensure OTD, order updates, invoicing, etc.
- Entering all required information into the Company’s business systems, follow-up and meeting agreed objectives.
- Follows up and communicates with manufacturing for queries regarding lead-times, order status, escalations, etc.
- Proactive backlog management and expediting where required to improve Service Levels.
- Keep all business systems up to date with relevant and required information, e.g. CRM, Informer.
- Document customer satisfaction feedback in CRM, following-up as appropriate.
- Redirecting customer support requests to the correct owner as appropriate, incl. Rapid Response.
- Conducting all business activities and all communication in a professional manner at all times.
- Ensuring purchase orders are commercially complete/ accurate before processing for order entry.
- Pro-active management of personal order backlog and performing timely date management in accordance with the agreed procedures.
- Ensuring that activities are carried out according to agreed departmental KPIs and Procedures and recorded in required business systems (constantly and comprehensively).
- Adhering to local and international Emerson Trade Compliance and Quality Management procedures, as well as the Emerson Ethics policy, with respect to all business activities.
- Adhering to Emerson’s commitment to Environment, Health & Safety as a core business value
- Other responsibilities as required
- Engineers, Buyers, Sales Representatives, Users, Customer Order Administrators
- Field Sales and Service Engineers regarding commercial/technical customer support, visits, etc.
- Team Coordinator/Leader regarding day-to-day business activities& process improvements (CIP).
- Perfect Execution Coordinators regarding process improvements
- Project Management Office colleagues for project handover, ETO and/or Documentation.
- Operations colleagues regarding lead-times, order status, date and backlog management.
- Marketing colleagues for product and/or marketing material advice.
- Flow Lifecycle Services colleagues for application, training and/or engineering support.
- University degree
- 1+ year experience in customer interactions
- Languages: English–advanced level
- Languages : English & Italian advanced
- PC skills: MsOffice , Internet, JDE-advanced
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.