Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Order Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
The purpose of this position is to handle sales orders, purchase orders and customer portfolio, in order to maintain the best possible support and logistics for internal customers. The position will act as the interface between internal customers, sales offices and production.
• Ensure the on-time and complete entering of orders in the ERP system;
• Check trade compliance issues for each order;
• Generate order acknowledgements;
• Expedite factories and make sure items are delivered on-time and complete;
• Coordinate with all internal groups to assure the adequate communication and achieve high service level;
• Handover documentation requirements to the Documentation team;
• Conduct data management activities using the ERP;
• Maintain accurate and updated order logs;
• Responsible for payment terms and follow up;
• Owner of customer disputes.
• University degree;
• 1+ year experience in a Customer Service/Administrative Role;
• Languages: English advanced level, any other language is a plus;
• PC skills: MsOffice, Outlook Internet;
• Knowledge of an ERP System: Oracle is a plus.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.