Paid Internship, Inside Sales, 6 Months
Inside Sales Representative’s goal is to learn and work alongside the Inside Sales Lead in providing support the Sales Organization and Emerson Europe customers activities. This happens by getting involved in various types of activities and projects that positively impact the way the Sales Organizations uses time and resources
- Works closely with the Team Lead and helps to consolidate and implement activities meant to further develop the functionality of the Inside Sales department
- Successfully performs activities assigned by the Sales Organization, Team Lead, as well as those directly assigned by the or the local organization
- Solves, is responsible and efficient in coordinating and solving all the support activities requested by the sales department or local management
- Among the responsibilities we have the following:
- Updates and/or modifies, on request or proactively, data within our internal systems (prices, products, customer data, etc.)
- Verifies, distributes, archives marketing & technical information, product guides, etc. - the distribution can be both to the internal customer and especially to the external customer (COMRES customers);
- Provides support to our Sales Managers and customers regarding requests and activities in the field of Trade Compliance (material compliance, trade compliance - topics that it can coordinate internally)
- Assists teams adjacent to the sales process (e.g. Customer Service), in identifying / establishing the correct customer product prices, necessary for order booking, whenever these are missing from the system
- Participates and/or coordinates (when necessary) projects assigned to the Inside Sales team
- Manages the email addresses inbox for customers (e.g. Sales Benelux, Web Requests); the administration involves reviewing, responding, tracking and archiving the incoming emails in this inbox;
- Updates and ensures the accuracy of the distribution lists (Outlook) for the approved sales offices
- Actively learns and accumulates information regarding Emerson Climate products
- Provides support to Sales Managers and coordinates preparations for trainings /customer visits/ contractors – collaborators, at any of Emerson’s European locations
- Coordinates internally to support the need for product information, such as height, width, weight, etc.
- Updates, daily and correctly, the activity tracker of the Inside Sales team
- Other responsibilities can and will be transferred in your care as we go and develop you in the role, so there’s exciting stuff ahead!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Work experience is a plus
- Computer skills: Email – Outlook, Office suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, any other language is a plus
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multitask and deliver on several, parallel tasks/projects
- Task oriented and deadline driven
- Ability to work accurately with great attention to detail
- We do appreciate a true team player
- Customer Focused (internal & external)
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.