Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship Planner/Buyer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
- Ensure smooth raw and packaging materials flow in order to maintain stability of the production process, according to customer requirements and stock objectives;
- Review issues and options with respect to material availability and take appropriate action;
- Order materials and manage suppliers with regards to the MRP requirements, inventory turnover goals and procurement data;
- Ensure material shortage risks are identified, assessed and communicated within the business;
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Fluency in English; French would be a plus;
- Good PC skills: MsOffice, Internet, E-mail;
- Good communication and teamwork skills;
- Detail oriented and open minded;
- Very good analytical skills;
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.