The Primary Objective of Position is to provide administrative support for Process Level products, within Rosemount Automation Solutions Business Center, Global technical support teams to achieve overall customer satisfaction. Also, it’s needed to provide administration over the return material authorizations.
- Provide administrative support for Technical Specialist & Customer Projects team
- Administrate special orders, such as warranties, service, cancellation, demo and Try&Buy
- Ensure that all the relevant documents are in place before placing a special order (e.g. purchase order, transaction screening form, etc)
- Ensure orders that are being shipped outside Europe have all the customs documents ready before shipping the goods
- Administrate and organize orders related documents
- Approve the factory returns and issue Return Material Authorization number to customers, follow up on returns
- Calculate credit note values and inform involved parties
- Interact with Sales Offices and Service Organization through Oracle (CRM On Demand)
- Ensure information and data are maintained and up dated on share point and server
- Develop and encourage use of internal procedures and tools
- Some traveling for internal trainings may be required
Support process improvement initiatives
- 1+ year experience in an administrative role
- Languages: English – advanced level (Fluency in English verbal and written)
- PC skills: MSOffice, Internet
- Knowledge and/or experience in using ERP/MRP systems is a plus¬
Previous experience as an Order Handler is a plus
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.