Internship Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a positive, customer service oriented candidate, who will contribute to achieving our team’s goal to deliver best in class services to Emerson Climate Technologies customers in Europe.
- Upon reception of Customers orders, identify the relevant products, clarify the prices from the system and the Customer Database and book the orders in the ERP system;
- Check the lead-times provided by the Plants, potentially get a shorter lead-time from the Plants if lead time is identified as too long, confirm the lead time on the order;
- Organize and implement scanning of all orders and relevant documentation;
- Contacts with production units and marketing, quality, application engineering and logistics departments;
- Various administration tasks related to customer files.
- University Studies;
- Advanced English;
- Communications Skills;
- Problem solving;
- MS Tools.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.