Customer Service Representative with Spanish
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Service Representative with Spanish active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Guarantee a positive customer experience and ensure quick and reliable processing of customer orders from booking to invoicing. Manage speedy and knowledgeable responses to assist customer at any stage of his order and pro-actively solve any problems. Ensure efficient collaboration with technical support and outside sales managing speedy and knowledgeable responses that solve Customers problems. Apply Company policies.
- Ensure the consistent and effective provision of services / information to the customer base including (but not only) order management, fulfillment, problem solving, price and lead time requests and other services across all media (Telephone, mail, etc.).
- Check all information and guarantee their accuracy in registering orders;
- Analyze the orders as per the process defined to be in conformity with the sales agreements and quality procedures;
- Review orders for accuracy and completion and save all received orders in electronic format; archive orders in files;
- Proceed to changes/ amendments in the order when / if necessary;
- Ensure the contract review, the price policy (SOCX) and ITC are applied with no exception and report to your management when discrepancies identified;
- Provide a daily follow up of the order book and takes actions in order to anticipate issues / satisfy the request of the customer (within the companies' commitment). This can involve chase planning, Warehouse or any other department involved;
- Act pro-actively: Inform customers about potential delays or issues related to the order;
- Check feasibility of customer request in terms of lead times, certificates and documents required (Mainly Exports); answer to basic technical questions;
- Provide awareness of customer complaints or any issues in the shortest lead-time. Escalates errors or mistakes as soon as identified, put the situation right and proposes correctives actions;
- Develop a “Commercial” attitude: Generate leads for sales force through active listening and probing for customer requirements and opportunities;
- Create reports for the sales force;
- Ensure communication with his/her management line is clear and focused, with Customer always represented fairly and accurately;
- Apply relevant customer service procedures and processes in the respect of the Quality Management System and in accordance with ASCO Policies en standards;
- Contribute to back up and organization specific for critical business processes;
- Replace other team members when necessary in order to maintain the level of service / Offer assistance to any team member when necessary;
- Contribute to continuous improvement: Share issues across the team and propose corrective and preventative actions followed in actions plans held by the Team Leader, thereby ensuring the level of customer service required;
- Ensure Health and safety compliance as per standards under local law;
- Develop wide market knowledge and ensure a keen awareness of ASCO products portfolio offering;
- Any additional task in relation with customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or International Trade;
- Minimum one (1) year progressive industry experience in customer service role;
- Attention to details, perfectionist, pro activity;
- Ability to work under time pressure and multi-tasking;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems;
- Excellent Customer sense;
- Good knowledge and demonstrated practice of international trade: Incoterms, Payment terms, Transport;
- Cooperative; willingness to interact and work with others; team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Direct and interactive computer skills and electronic business interfaces: outlook, e-mail, Microsoft Office, extranet/intranet…
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.