Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is
respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international
standards setting bodies.
Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organisation and we are constantly evolving and developing
alongside our clients’.
- Fluency in English
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Internet)
- Motivation and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to work on audit engagements locally as well as abroad
- Focus on development and client service.
- Fresh graduates and/or young professionals with 1-2 years of experience
- Bachelor degree in accounting, auditing or related fields
- Fluency in English and Romanian
As a result of substantial increase in operations in Romania, Grant Thornton Audit Romania is looking for several junior and senior experienced auditors to join our expanding Assurance Department. Grant Thornton Romania offers constantly career opportunities, international mobility and excellent working conditions.