Customer Service Representative with German
The main objective of this position is to achieve that coordination and disposition of orders are handled in the best way concerning timeliness and an economical procedure. This means to manage the customer orders from entry to shipment (data entry, order and delivery date acknowledgment) in close cooperation with the sales department, the planner/ buyers and the shipping department in Elk River/ USA and Selmsdorf/ Germany.
- Order intake of orders in the pps system which are technically clarified;
- Check of orders as to Trade Compliance regulations (Scan process, end user and end user check);
- Forwarding information, e.g. to the sales engineer in the field if scheduled delivery dates change;
- Distribution of order acknowledgements Precision and Fluid Control Selmsdorf;
- Preparing forwarding and invoice documents for home and foreign countries and responsibility for all relevant correspondence;
- Coordination and follow up of the delivery dates of orders;
- Preparing of the relevant packing list and making sure that the products are forwarded;
- Knowing and observation of the Trade Compliance regulations. This includes participation on the trainings offered by the Trade Compliance Officer in Selmsdorf or Cluj;
- Knowing and observation of the Checkpoint regulations. This includes participation on the trainings offered by the Central Checkpoint Team (CCT) of the Emerson Legal Department or by the Checkpoint Champion of Tescom Europe in Selmsdorf;
- Backup for the person being responsible for order entry in Cluj;
- Close cooperation with the other employees of the Customer Service department.
- University degree;
- Professional experience in Customer Service would be beneficial;
- Good German & English skills;
- Good skills in communication and cooperation.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.