Order Management Specialist with French
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
- Ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues;
- Works on problems/projects of moderately complex scope;
- Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action;
- Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input;
- Follows established guidelines and interprets policies;
- Evaluates unique circumstances and makes recommendations;
- First level university degree with recommended focus in business or finance;
- Typically 0 - 2 years of experience.
- English, French, MS Package (Outlook, Excel, Power Point)
This family generally performs back-office functions and is typically a non-customer facing role responsible for performing general and specific tasks related to the effective execution and support of the end to end sales cycle processes. This may include capture, entry and organization of customer information, updating sales opportunity data, maintaining records and documentation, researching information, compiling data for reports, assisting with analysis, and coordinating work via pre-defined processes. Ensures that both transactional and aggregated data are timely, accurate, organized and accessible. Develops specific and ad-hoc reports to track key performance indicators, sales productivity, and /or business goal attainment. Ensures recorded transactions and customer information is appropriately secure and that data retrieval and reporting capabilities meet the needs of internal sales, operational support, delivery and audit teams and in accordance with local legal compliance and policy requirements. Interfaces with internal stakeholders, partners and end customers to communicate status or resolve issues arising during or after the sales cycle. Provides knowledge expertise to operations community to optimize, simplify, and standardize the use of customer and sales data for decision making.