Quality & Logistics Internships - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2018, Continental generated preliminary sales of around i44.4 billion and currently employs around 244,000 people in 61 countries and markets.
If you are still a student you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our logistic team.
Our intern will provide support for:
* placing orders in SAP;
* maintaining database;
* reports preparation;
* create, review the scrap documents.
We are searching for an intern that:
* Is still in University (Faculty of Management in Production and Transportation) or is enrolled in a Master's program, but his/her schedule allows him/her to work 6h/day;
* Is fluent in English (both written and spoken);
* Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
* Is highly organized with critical attention to details.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Flexible work schedule;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities;
* International Work Environment.