Power BI Support Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Microsoft active.
Vezi toate job-urile Power BI Support Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
It’s a time of exciting change and new thinking at Microsoft. We’re focused on improving the day-to-day lives of our customers, delivering meaningful impact through ground-breaking technology and providing a truly unified experience.
Through incredible services like OneDrive and Xbox Live powering a Mobile First, Cloud First world, we deliver a positive blend of work and play across different devices, locations and users. Across digital life, we’re reinventing productivity.
In order to fuel this change, we need people prepared to challenge convention, question the status quo and collaborate with likeminded individuals that don’t fear failure but see it as a necessary step toward making a mark on the world.
If shaping a better, more exciting future is what motivates you, you’ll be in good company.
Find out more about Jobs at Microsoft Romania and apply.
This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft.
Are you interested in the cloud business? Do you want to take Microsoft customers on the journey to success as they transition to cloud platforms and services?
In Support Engineering we're about helping customers realize their potential, from gamers to governments, mums to mega-corporations, we serve just about every kind of customer all over the globe. We are a community of engineers who have effective relationships with many amazing customers. In this role you will be curious and intuitive in your approach, with a passion for customer service. The role requires empathy, a passion for learning, excellent communication skills, the ability to think differently than the crowd, and a genuine desire to help people do their best. The role provides great scope for career development opportunities within Microsoft.
These roles provide technical support to enterprise customers, partners, internal staff and/or others on critical issues experienced with Microsoft technologies. A Support Engineer is responsible for providing quality support for our products with a high degree of customer happiness; providing responsive and reliable technical solutions and information to Microsoft customers.
Your key business metrics will be to:
• Drive customer success and adoption of all purchased workloads
• Help customers realize value by driving intent to use their cloud investment
• Reduce customer and Microsoft time/cost to onboard
• Provide high quality data back to the product teams to help drive service improvement
• Reduce reactive support incidents
Key Responsibilities include:
• Understand and drive Microsoft Cloud intent, deployment, and adoption across assigned customers.
• Work closely with the account management team to help drive long term customer success.
• Help drive change management and adoption activities with key customer Technical and Business Decision Makers (TDMs/BDMs), help reduce implementation risk, and help drive usage of existing workloads.
• Facilitate timely and impactful engagement of FastTrack Engineers to provide technical guidance and share technical expertise with customers and partners.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts within the assigned customers including executive roles.
• Maintain strong working relationships with other customer facing account personnel in the Sales, Services, Marketing and Product Management teams.
• Analyze, develop and communicate key Onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the FastTrack Center end to end process (Onboarding, Migration and Adoption).
Good Communication Skills - spoken and written English (including technical writing). Additional languages are a plus.
Excellent customer service skills and customer focused attitude.
Three or more years’ in-depth systems deployment, admin or technical support, software support or IT Consulting
Effective learning skills and the ability to learn on the go.
Strong problem-solving skills, includes troubleshooting, problem analysis and resolution, good judgment/decision making ability.
Genuine passion for technology and desire and aptitude to increase technical skill level required.
Recent work experience in a customer facing support role
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Experience of building relationships with customers
Ability to build the trust of a community
Self-motivation and an ability to use initiative
Flexibility and ability to adapt to ambiguous and changing situations
This particular role is for the Power BI Support Team, supporting Power BI!
Therefore, we are interested in people with skillsets in any of the below, we do not expect you to have everything:
Proficient with Power BI (Desktop application and the Service)
Familiarity with the Power BI Gateway
Power Apps and/or MS Flow
A good understanding of Office 365 Administration
Strong Excel skills with Power Query and Data Modelling
Experience with Microsoft Azure
An understanding of the .NET Framework.
An understanding of SharePoint and Dynamics CRM
Underlying SQL Server awareness
Understanding of Windows Administration (i.e. installations, services, permissions)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.