Contract Manager with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Contract Manager with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Our company is built around values of respect: for people, for facts, for shareholders, for customers and for the environment.
If you believe in our values and you find yourself in the description below, we want you to be part of our team!
As Contract Manager, you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
How will you be doing this?
You will ensure the purchase to pay process for the contracts you will be responsible for, by working together with International Contract Managers, country buyers and local purchasing team and different partners from the factories, by:
- making sure the orders can be placed in the systems by the internal partners;
- investigating and solving the reason of blocked invoices for payment;
- providing support for the internal partners and suppliers;
- ensuring continuity of supply activity in plants respecting the service level agreement and the targets objective with plant.
Min. 2 years’ experience in activities like: purchasing, procurement, supply chain, accounts receivables, account payable; Good level of French and English (speaking and writing);
Good communication skills;
Ability to work with numbers;
Structured and very organized.
What we offer?
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
- Private Medical and Dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price.
- Working in an inter-cultural environment;
- A multinational structure in which you can build a career.