Project Administrator - Romania
Connect44 was founded in the heart of Switzerland. Our goal was to support Telecom Operators and Equipment Manufacturers to design, manage and Optimise Mobile Networks. Starting with some of the first 2G voice networks, we began to grow our team of professionals to equip ourselves for new projects with new technologies and new ways of working. Investing substantial amounts of our budget on training, we started to move into 3G then 4G. Soon came the changes to IP networks, VOIP and preparing networks for large amounts of data by modernisation of old analogue networks to the digital standards. Over the past years Connect44 has steadily developed key longterm partnerships with its clients in many European countries with offices in Switzerland, UK, Germany, France, Romania and Chile.Requirements
• At least 2 years of experience as a project administrator, or similar role within a
PMO support environment.
• Very good organization and communication skills, including working with
managers and clients.
• Very Good PC Skills with MS Office and other Applications
• Experience working in a Team Environment
• Good Electronic Filing Skills, negotiation skills, good prioritisation skills
• To own and run the allocation Laptops.
• To work with the various teams end customer’s IT departments to define and
ensure that the correct builds and accesses are granted.
• To act as a point of contact and work with the Maya team regarding Laptop usage
issues, such as programs not working or passwords expiring etc.
• Provide support to the Maya team for our in house tools such as TimeSheets, O2
• To provide administration support for the SDM tool, building accesses and
amending processes as required to meet business requirements.
• To provide support with regard to Information Security C44 and its application
within the Maya team. To produce guide lines and ensure visitors strictly follow
the on-boarding rules.
• In addition to the above, provide Programme, Project and Admin Support to the
Maya team, including the production of various regular / adhoc reports and
arranging meetings and conferences as required.
The heart of Switzerland is the headquarter of the Connect44 Group. With subsidiaries in the UK, Germany, France and Romania the company provides services and support for Telecom Operators and Equipment Manufacturers. The solutions reach from Mobile Network Engineering, Fixed Network Engineering, IT and Cloud to Consulting Services. For the future, we aim to further develop our team so that we can move forward with our clients in this ever changing market place. We look forward to strengthen our service portfolio with new services and start to embrace the new and exciting opportunities that will come through digitalisation.
For a major mobile network managed service in an international environment, Connect44 is looking for a motivated Project Administrator, based in our services and operations center in Romania. You will have a recent background within a PMO support environment, providing relevant reports, managing trackers and interfacing relevant information with our relevant client. Furthermore you are a team player and a very good organiser who maintain diligently good quality and up to date project documentation.
We offer you to be part of a brand-new office from the beginning and constant development. Connect44 employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and continuous improvement and success. If you have passion for your work, for your team, for the company and the services we deliver, join our company. We live a family atmosphere, support each other and always have space for a good laugh.