Team Leader with German & English (Reservations team)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TELUS International active.
Vezi toate job-urile Team Leader with German & English (Reservations team) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
TELUS International focuses on the value of human connection to design, build and deliver high-tech, high-touch customer experiences powered by next-gen digital solutions. With almost 50,000 team members as well as delivery centers across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, TELUS International empowers customer experience innovation through digital enablement, spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first.
The company's solutions cover customer experience, digital transformation, content moderation, IT lifecycle, advisory and digital consulting, risk management, and back-office support. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with some of the world’s most disruptive brands from fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, games, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
The company serves clients in over 50 languages. TELUS holds a ~63% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia and Competence Call Center management holding the remaining ~33% and ~3%, respectively. Learn more at: telusinternational.com”
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our Reservations team for our client, one of the largest rent-a-car companies in the world!
General skills and experience:
- Fluent in German (C1), medium level of spoken and written English (B2)
- Previous experience: management position in a call center environment
- Availability for a full-time, day-time schedule, covering also weekends and / or bank holidays when needed
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
We expect a Team Leader to:
- Create an environment orientated to trust, open communication, creative thinking & cohesive team effort
- Motivate & inspire team members
- Lead by setting a good example (role model)
- Facilitate problem solving & collaboration
- Coach team members and provide feedback
- Manage and mantain an excellent collaboration with the external client
- Communicate in an assertive way
- Analyze team results and draw relevant conclusions
- Create and implement action plans
- Delegate activities to the team members
- Handle deadlines
Key responsibilities of a Team Leader:
- Manage tools, processes and procedures to ensure on time delivery of service to a dynamic and varied customer base
- People Management: provide day-to-day coaching, direction and leadership to front line team members
- Performance management and development; facilitating team meetings; escalation resolution and response
- Implement and track appropriate performance objectives and measures to support team members and customer satisfaction while maintaining operational excellence and cost effectiveness
- Identify, plan and execute key operational improvements to enhance customer experience
- Proactively observe and report real-time call drivers that impact the customer experience
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Above average fixed salary, performance bonuses
- Monthly meal tickets
- International career - paid training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page!