Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ericsson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Server&Application Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
- SysAdmin experience: minimum 5 years
- Linux knowledge, has very good experience with at least one programming language like Bash, Python, Perl.
- Strong understanding of virtualization, cloud concepts, cloud components and cloud management experience;
Nice to have requirements:
- Networking and basic routing (CISCO courses represents an advantage)
- Database very basic knowledge – basic query level ( any of Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, MS SQL, MS Access)
- Mobile telecommunication systems knowledge
- Knowledge of Network or Element Management Systems
- Administration or user experience with Performance Management Systems (data processing, parsing, database loading and export / visualization)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, Polytechnics represents an advantage
Fluent English (spoken and written)
Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Availability for traveling abroad, occasionally
Ability to work within a global, remote workforce
Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Ability to work under pressure
Available for on-call duty (7 days every month)
Job Summary & Responsibilities
We are seeking for a System Administrator for maintenance and troubleshooting activities on Linux and Windows servers, physical and virtualized. Also the specific maintenance activities for the applications running on that servers, assuring platform availability for Application Users, as well as Data Flows required to run 24/7.
Mandatory requirements, however more experience will grant access to senior position: