Customer Support Management - Critical Parts Specialist
Mercedes-Benz Romania is part of the Daimler Group and is Daimler's national sales organization for the divisions Passenger Cars, Trucks, Buses and Vans. As a wholesale organization, we are determined to ensure a strong sales and after-sales network with our more than 35 authorized sales and service centers in Romania.
Our various organizations and functions have one mutual objective: provide the best products and services for our dealer network and customers, to sustain Mercedes-Benz as the first choice in Romania.
Automotive Sales and Financial Services is a people business. Our highly committed and qualified employees make the difference in a competitive environment. We would like to invite you to contribute to and be part of our success story.
- Familiar with warehousing and distribution systems;
- Knowledge of automotive parts would be an advantage;
- Disciplined, dynamic and possess a high degree of integrity;
- Possess good interpersonal relationship;
- Passion for working internationally and multicultural skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft applications;
- Experience in customer support / problem solving business processes;
- Fluency in English (corporate language);
- Strongly oriented to Customer’s Satisfaction and quality of service;
- Ability to understand the relationship between internal and external processes;
- Ability to understand interactions between demand and supply in the logistics chain;
- Open-minded to a diversity of cultures;
- Acts as a Brand ambassador;
- Education: Bachelors Degrees Economical/Technical Field
- Appropriate usage of available resources and documentation of business related activities in the relevant system (e.g. ticketing system);
- Analyze and investigate logistic issues using own knowledge, computer applications and other Daimler entities and external partners;
- Ensure and monitor the communication process, the change of the information related to the delivery time between the Mercedes-Benz Romania, authorized partners and the suppliers;
- Is responsible and participate together with the colleagues from the Logistic Department in the escalating process in order to identify fast solutions regarding the delivery – customer oriented;
- Resolve escalations and Fast lane’s. Identify need for higher escalations and involve specialists or subject experts according to the process and time required;
- Ensure professional standard of communication to internal-/external Business Partners Worldwide;
- Pro-actively identify and signal quality improvements and efficiency gained within supported services;
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
The function Critical Parts Coordinator of the Mercedes-Benz Romania Logistic Department is dealing with global escalations for parts in the Mercedes-Benz logistics chain. The supported entities consist of the Mercedes-Benz local headquarters, wholesale locations and appropriate retailers
The Critical Parts Coordinator acts within a Logistic Department and is responsible for the management and performance optimization of a certain number of suppliers. Ensures that the KPI’s and business objectives are met and works closely with our internal logistics departments as well as with external business partners to ensure the delivery of spare parts in a timely manner
Contribute to the improvement of the process of communication and exchange of information regarding delivery times for orders of spare parts, oils, tires and accessories to authorized partner and Daimler AG
Pro-actively monitors risks and backlogs and handles escalations independently