1st level Broadcast Application Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ericsson active.
Vezi toate job-urile 1st level Broadcast Application Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how it supports you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value.
The impact of your role at Ericsson
We are now looking for a 1st Level Operations professional. This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
You will also:
- Event management activities
- Incident management activities
- Remote site access control
- Legal request execution
- Assurance support activities
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- English language is a must, both written and verbal.
- Experience of supporting and troubleshooting complex enterprise-level Linux based systems in a fast-paced commercial environment, with the ability to resolve issues or escalate in a concise manner.
- Substantial experience of providing support in a 24x7 Environment, using tools such as Kibana to identify issues.
- Knowledge of standard Linux tools & scripting languages (Bash)
- Experience of maintaining a range of common server applications, including Apache, Nginx is considered a plus.
- Understanding of IP networking and common protocols such as FTP, HTTP and SSH, and understanding of network security practices including the use of VPNs, ACLs and firewalls.
- Understanding of CDN concept.
- Ability to process and present complex system information in a clear and concise fashion for escalation to senior teams for prompt issue resolution.
- Additional desirable skills: working with Openstack technology, Bare Metal, Virtual Machines and experience of using JSON and REST APIs.
- Analytical skills, continuous driving for improvement, results driven.
- Embracement of change, willingness to learn and progress.
- Contract type: full time – update if applicable;
- 25 vacation days/year (yes, we give you 4 days more, because you deserve it!);
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (availble in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and competencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
- & more other benefits that the recruiting we are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities. Everything from Developer to Data Scientist to Designer. Plus all those other roles who do not start with the letter 'D'.