Export Sales Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Export Sales Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Our role is specially designed for a person eager to be part of a dynamic Emerson team by taking on the responsibilities of supporting our direct and inter-company customers in Asia, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and North America. The person performing the role is also in charge of constantly pursuing departmental, team and Sales Growth Targets assigned for the region. The incumbent of the role is responsible for the ongoing, efficient development and support for all our customers within the above-mentioned regions.
Another inspiring aspect is the chance to interact and work with a great variety of functions and teams within Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions to properly & successfully resolve a multitude of tasks, projects & opportunities.
- Support with specific, special requests and actions such as project-based discounts and/or prices, new product offers, shipping agreements;
- Create and maintain Pricing Structure in dedicated Emerson systems coordinating internally with our Finance and IT Department;
- Create update and maintain customer accounts by collecting the essential level of information and validating with our internal designated departments;
- Promote new products and solution packages while actively supporting and encouraging the phase out of old, phased-out products;
- Support Customer Demand team by providing market or sales information from our counterparts to better and accurately construct forecasting reports. Participate monthly in forecasting meetings for customers in concerning regions;
- Offer support and guidance regarding commercial and technical product inquiries by interacting with our Application Engineering and Marketing Departments;
- Act as interface between customer and internal teams of MarCom and Marketing Communications, especially when the case of customer visit, trade fairs or exhibitions, etc.;
- Perform recurrent analysis and ad-hoc reporting to support sales activity, customer requests and our Sales Managers in the region;
- Participates in internal meetings and effectively supports roll-out and implementation of follow-up action items;
- Addresses pending/open Quality issues for open Quality Returns/Claims by cooperating with our Quality Departments and Warranty Center, to improve response time to the customer;
- Support regional product certifications such as CCC, SASO, Flammable Refrigerant Regulations, etc. by interfacing with both European and local colleagues;
- Oversees and properly addresses Trade Compliance topics that arise due to shipments, orders, customer data changes, etc., by liaising with our Trade Compliance Team;
- Makes sure to follow and conform to all processes and procedures put in place in relation to the job responsibilities;
- Challenges, proposes and implements improvement ideas to better suit and develop workflows, processes and enhance our customer’s experience;
- Supports and collaborates with local Inside Sales Team on common projects and responsibilities regarding customers and/or workflows.
- University degree in Economics, Marketing or Technical Sciences;
Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience in a similar role/B2B Sales, preferably export sales;
- Experience in HVAC, Ref & AC business is a plus;
- Sales & customer focused, strong communication and presentation skills;
- Proactive, flexible and problem-solving mind-set;
- Agile in learning new technologies, products and features;
- Languages: English (spoken & written): fluent;
- Computer skills: strong knowledge level for Office suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Office 365.
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.