Contract Specialist with German
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Who are we looking for?
• A strong collaborator with fluency in English and German
o Proven effective communication skills
• An independent result-oriented professional with
o Proven problem-solving skills
o Sound knowledge and experience in process area and able to suggest process improvements.
o Basic project management skills.
o Solid computer literacy (MS Office suite tools incl Excel)
o Typically, 0 - 4 years of experience / completed university degree with some experience in contract / audit areas considered an advantage
As a Contract specialist you will be strongly collaborate with internal stakeholders: Business, Compliance, Operation team
You will be part of a larger team of highly engaged and capable colleagues supporting the company operations across CE (Central Europe) geography.
• Respond to support requests and inquiries on contracts
• Research content in existing contracts for purpose of reporting
• Interface with internal customers like legal, finance, business unit, sales and other direct and indirect stakeholder teams like AOM and CSSM to execute contracts and book business
• Confirm and review approvals and signatures and prepare contract data for system entry and agreement archiving
• Comply with financial reporting (e.g. SOX), policy and audit requirements
• Assist with and respond to a variety of post-execution contract inquiries and contract modification requests
• Apply judgment to select existing contracts, templates or approved alternative language for responses
• Review existing contracts and databases to determine application for quote and order purposes
• Research existing agreements for compliance, performance and issue resolution
• Use agreed process steps to set up contracts for transactional use
• Consult, provide expertise and coordinate internal customers and stakeholder teams on contracts process requirements
• Support Revenue Recognition activities on month + quarter end
• Interface with Contract Center`s off-shoring team in Bangalore, India
• Represents the needs of the business during process improvement projects.
• Collaborates with operational teams and business stakeholders to gather business requirements, supporting the design of new or improved processes of low complexity, and understand business/customer impact.
• Utilizes standard project management and quality improvement methodologies as appropriate.
Supports processes/programs that impact multiple business units and/or countries