Hardware Engineer Wanted - P E&DS TSR
We are into an electric hunt for the one that will be our electronic group colleague and in charge of electrification projects discussions under the pressure of a hot coffee cup in the morning. So, if you think you'll handle coffee cup pression, please join us.
* Performing development tasks;
* Design and validation;
* Performing process documentation (planning, module documentation, layout requirements, FMEA);
* Writing test specifications and performing hardware electrical test on development samples;
* Technical consultation with customers, suppliers and the respective departments.
* University degree in Electronics / Telecommunications / Automatics.
* Several years of experience as a hardware developer in the field of power electronics, ideally in the automotive application.
* Very good knowledge in the field of analog circuit design.
* Solution-oriented and analytical approach.
* Expert Knowledge about DC/DC converters topologies.
* Expert Knowledge about PFC topologies.
* Knowledge on simulation and calculation tools.(Spice / Saber / Mathcad / . . .).
* High Attention to details.
* Good communication, team work and learning abilities.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
The Powertrain division focuses on efficient and clean vehicle drive systems. Here, the division works to improve the performance of injection systems, turbochargers, transmission control units, sensors, actuator systems and exhaust-gas aftertreatment. At the same time, it paves the way for the electrification of vehicles with efficient systems technology and economical vehicle integration