Software Engineer Oracle
OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- English (Mandatory)
- 2+ years of experience as a PL/SQL developer
- Proven hands-on experience with PL/SQL, ODI, IBM DataStage, SAP BO, Exadata
- Highly skills in Data Warehousing and ETL
- Functional understanding of operational IT processes
- Strong time management and multi tasking capability
- Savvy on Windows and Linux development environments
- Extensive experience with ER modeling
- Nice to know: SQLDeveloper, Caliber RM, Dimensions CM, HP ALM, UML
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Ability to estimate effort and schedule
The role of the Oracle Developer the following responsibilities:
- Design and engineer of high-performing, mission-critical, and scalable enterprise datawarehouses and datamarts.
- Responsible for ODI and data warehouse design, including build, migration and ETL
- Configure ETL processes, data mappings & transformations to orchestrate data integrations.
- Understand business processes, data entities, data producers, and data dependencies.
- Develop, manage, and validate existing data models including logical and physical models of the data warehouse and source systems.
- Determine the quality and integrity of data required to meet business needs and work towards resolving the most critical data quality issues.
- Evaluate and improve data quality throughout source systems by implementing data quality safeguards.
- Understanding of data corporate systems, data environments and data tools.
- Write clean, efficient, and testable triggers, procedures, functions, packages
- Participate in debugging and proposing fixes for issues including query performance issues
- Conduct POC (proof of concept) to certify a query approach over another
- Contribute in all phases of SDLC, including bug fixing and data problems investigation
- Participate in code reviews to ensure the implementation is maintainable, supportable, resilient and performing.